13% of French people say they are opposed to Black Friday
Since its creation in 2019, the Make Friday Green Again collective has mobilized brands committed to the environment. The objective is to raise awareness among consumers but also brands about the harmful impacts of Black Friday on the environment. And it works !
- 41% of French people say they plan to take advantage of Black Friday this year (i.e. -16 points compared to 2019)
- - 56% of French people consider that the promotions displayed during Black Friday are not real promotions (i.e. +9 points compared to 2019)
- 13% of French people say they are opposed to Black Friday (i.e. +6 points compared to 2019)
A greenline to resist the temptations of Black Friday
In 2022, Make Friday Green Again is launching a greenline to resist the temptations of Black Friday. The objective is to raise awareness without blaming and to provide the keys to learn how to consume less and adopt reflexes to consume better. This phone line disseminates positive messages. By calling +33 (0)9 72 12 12 34 you have access to :
- Emergency coaching if you are about to fall for the temptation
- Tips for consuming less and better
- Information to better understand the impacts of Black Friday
Do something for the planet
On November 25, 2022, Dalmard Marine invites its community to make a gesture for the planet by recycling and giving a second life to the clothes they no longer wear.
Since 2021, the family company has been recycling old pea coats to transform them into unique accessories with a positive impact. These products steeped in history are made in Paimpol and in several integration workshops in Brittany and Loire-Atlantique.