Our tips for caring for your pea coat or woolen coat
- Wool is a "living" material that requires you to let it rest from time to time.
- Hang your coat on a hanger. In car, lay it flat and do not drive wearing it.
- Brush it regularly with a suitable brush.
- Occasionally clean the collar and the ends of the sleeves with a dry cloth.
- Never wash it in the washing machine.
- Take it to the dry cleaners from time to time without having it re-waterproofed. If it is a duffle coat, insulate the leather ties.
- Do not use acidic cleaners such as scarlet water, vinegar, etc.
- Do not put in contact with a heat source : clean with cold water, keep away from radiators, do not use steam, etc.
Our tips for caring for your wool sweater or cardigan
- Wash your garment in the machine with the delicate programme.
- Dry it flat or on a hanger so that it retains its original shape.
- Avoid the dryer, which wears clothes out more quickly.
- Iron it on a low iron.
Each stain has its stain remover !
Your garment will forgive you all stains, provided :
- You act quickly.
- That you place under your clothing a clean and absorbent fabric.
- That you never put hot water on a greasy stain.
- That you use the correct stain remover for the stain in question.
- That you entrust your garment to a specialist in case of doubt.