- Wash your garment in the machine with the delicate programme.
- Dry it flat or on a hanger so that it retains its original shape.
- Avoid the dryer, which wears clothes out more quickly.
- Iron it on a low iron.
Your garment will forgive you all stains, provided :
- You act quickly.
- That you place under your clothing a clean and absorbent fabric.
- That you never put hot water on a greasy stain.
- That you use the correct stain remover for the stain in question.
- That you entrust your garment to a specialist in case of doubt.